The STAS cliprail max system is a hanging system for the perfectionist.
The STAS cliprail max system is a hanging system for the perfectionist. The STAS cliprail max features a top rim that connects with your ceiling. With this system, your ceiling, wall and hanging system smoothly unite.
The STAS cliprail max gives you the ability to install the system flush against your ceiling to create a neat joint and is most attractive when used with flat ceilings.
The STAS cliprail max system is very easy to install and use and will sustain 55 lb/yd.
The following hooks and cords can be used in combination with this picture hanging system:
- STAS smartspring hook on STAS cobra with perlon cord (for loads up to 8.8 lbs)
- STAS zipper hook on STAS cobra with perlon cord (for loads up to 33 lbs)
- STAS zipper hook on STAS cobra with steel cable (for loads up to 44 lbs)
To order a complete hanging system, follow these easy steps:
1. Specify the amount of rails, length of rails, the desired rail color and the wall type. The installation kit included with the rails contains all necessary clips, plugs and screws to mount your system
2. Order the necessary combi-caps to cap the rail extremities, one combi-cap serves as either one corner cap or two separate end caps.
3. Order the rail connectors, one for every connection between 2 pieces of rail.
4. Choose your hooks and cords.